The Senior Director, Product Marketing is responsible for leading the marketing strategy, positioning and value proposition for CyberSource unified commerce and card present solutions. This role translates our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. This individual will work closely with our global product and sales counterparts to understand the product capabilities and value for card present solution enablement. They will need to track competitors’ products and positioning and maintain a pulse on emerging trends. The messaging they develop should focus on solving our clients’ problems in a genuine and engaging style.
The Senior Director, Product Marketing will need to be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches. The role requires collaboration with the larger marketing team to develop compelling programs that standout in a competitive marketplace and help drive demand. This individual will also drive CyberSource thought leadership for unified commerce based on keen insight into buyers’ needs and industry landscape. This role reports to the Senior Director of Product Marketing for CyberSource.
Office Locations you can work from: Foster City, Lehi or Austin
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Proven & experienced B2B Marker; knowledge and understanding of eCommerce, card present, unified/integrated commerce and POS solutions preferred, payments industry/risk management experience would be a plus
- Ability to operate in a hyper-growth environment
- Agility to shift priorities and direction to align with rapidly changing market conditions
- Self-starter and proactive attitude with a strategic mind-set
- Deeply customer centric and passionate about understanding the needs of our clients
- Experienced in collaborating across functional areas
- Highly skilled in metric-based decision making
- 10+ years of progressive product marketing experience
- Creating content for CyberSource unified commerce products and solutions including, but not limited to decks, videos, slicks, demos and blogs
- Adopting a bold and engaging storytelling approach to articulate product value propositions
- Knowing our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Tracking competitor activities and having a good understanding of competitive products, value propositions and positioning
- Collaborating with product management, sales and marketing peers to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Supporting our sales channels by developing internal tools and external collateral
- Developing a marketing plan for portfolio products, including key activities and budgets
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.