The Systems Analyst a.k.a. Application Production Support Level 2 Engineer is part of a team responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Visa services (applications under Visa Information Management (Commercial Cards)) in the test and production environments. Ensuring the service meets the corporate quality, security and compliance standards, and providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems.
- Responsible for providing 24X7 Application Support across multiple visa applications.
- Responsible for applying code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
- Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Visa clients and members and providing ongoing solutions
- Responsible for managing the performance and tuning of several Visa applications.
- Will be responsible for managing the service and ticket SLAs and managing the workflow to achieve the SLAs.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in working with Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere, IBM-IHS web server and LDAP.
- Experience on Redhat version of Kubernetes, Docker and Openshift.
- Basic level knowledge on Akamai, Active-Active setup Application
- Knowledge and experience with Linux and UNIX.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team.
- Working experience on Java, J2EE and Perl Script technologies.
- Experience in working with Db2 UDB and Oracle DB’s, DML/DDL SQLs and Stored PROCs
- Intermediate knowledge on Cloud and VM ware infrastructure.
- Intermediate knowledge on Load Balancer, TCP layer architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Ansible and YAML scripting.
- Should have a technical and business mindset
- Knowledge of Block Chain functionality to support Kafka, Zookeeper.
- Experience in HyperLedger (IBM) to handle ledgers block chain and support Couch DB.
- ISO 9000 and ITIL experience will be advantageous.
- Experience with Service Now and ticketing workflows is preferred.
- Working experience with monitoring tools like SPLUNK or any other monitoring tools/processes will be advantageous
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.