CyberSource Production Support is responsible for supporting CyberSource applications for enterprise-level clients. This team responds to all reports of application problems in production and staging environments, and works as quickly as possible to mitigate impacts, provide RCA's and recommendations, and to generate reports and analytics on issue impacts.
Our Project Managers are highly visible leaders, building bridges across Visa to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated and deployed with quality and on time delivery into our production systems. Our Project Managers also coach and mentor teams to deliver critical, customer facing, enterprise class software development projects while continuously growing and improving!
The Project Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to following :
• Provide project leadership and hands-on management for multiple simultaneous global projects.
• Managing technical project scope definition and understanding project priority
• Manage the day-to-day aspects of the project and its scope,
• Anticipates change and identifies ways to overcome challenges and constraints to keep project activities on schedule to meet or exceed business partner expectations
• Takes initiative to exhaust all avenues to resolve issues/problems before involving management escalation.
• Proactively identify, manage and mitigate project risks and find ways to accomplish project goals in the context of dynamic business/technical environments
• Works with minimal direction; able to resolve most issues independently
• Provides clear, concise communications to project stakeholders; Summarizes relevant facts for senior management and delivers with executive demeanor
• Publishing timely, accurate meeting notes and maintaining current project documentation
• Driving team compliance with quality, security, operational resilience, and other non-functional requirements
• Facilitate regularly scheduled project meetings to cover project updates, deliverables, and risks.
• Prepare meeting agendas, and update and distribute meeting minutes.
• This position will work closely with members of Product Development, Test Engineering, Release Management, and Operations teams, as well as with all levels of management within the organization.
• Provide high quality customer service and communicate project status (timelines, progress, and challenges) to IT and business stakeholders regularly
• 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
• 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
• Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally & strong process orientation.
• Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
• Independent judgment and mature decision making skills to deal with technology projects that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant cost and time-to-market impacts.
• Ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed
• Familiarity with project management and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Excel, Etc.); project management techniques; software development lifecycle in an e-commerce or web environment; scrum or agile experience. Conversant with JIRA, Rally or similar tools.
• Familiarity with productivity and collaboration tools, including Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams, Wiki pages, etc.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or equivalent project management or agile certification will be a plus.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.