Reporting to the Director of Client Success, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa’s Data Products team, helping bridge client needs with relevant and impactful data products and solutions. You will managing a set of customer accounts to drive adoption, active usage and measure KPIs to track success. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of previous experience growing top performing customer success and experience accounts within a data and/or software-as-a-service business.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Design and implement best practices for building long-term strategic relationships with our customers
- Influence and educate customers to align them on best practices. Identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive engagement
- Ensure all customers have a clearly defined value proposition and are measuring benefits
- Track and analyze new KPIs that can drive success across the organization, and adjust operational processes to hit these new KPIs
- Promote a customer-centric mindset
- Actively work on renewing and expanding customer contracts
- Work closely with internal team to relay customer needs, pain points, and experiences to drive product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization
- Work with Marketing to contribute to customer reference program
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Have a high standard for excellence and feel a great sense of satisfaction when customers are successful
- Successful at retaining and growing client contracts
- Naturally possess a high level of empathy and play close attention to the needs of customers
- Are technically capable and can converse effectively with technical customers and internal teams
- Address product-related questions and technical challenges and improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate client sessions that would lead to better client engagement and identify
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience in conjunction with a less technical BA/BS
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Strong data analysis. Micro strategy and Tableau hands on experience is a plus.
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, but not required
- Financial industry experience is a large plus
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
Travel Requirements: This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement: Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
First Look Media
Senior Director, Production and Operations, Topic (Temp)
First Look Media, New York, NY