The Global Sourcing and Talent Attraction team is a newly developed team at Visa; focused on driving the overall talent sourcing and attraction strategy. The team will be responsible for driving channel segmentation and providing market and talent intelligence leading to a highly targeted, diverse and quality focused talent agenda.
As the Head of Global Sourcing and Talent Attraction, you will be an instrumental member of the Talent Leadership team, reporting to Visa’s Head of Global Talent. Responsible for designing, building and deploying a global and geographically dispersed team of researchers, talent scientists, pipeline generators and recruitment marketing community experts. This function creates, attracts, acquires and incubates talent to facilitate an interview ready pool of prospects across a broad range of skills segments and geographies.
In this role, you will partner and engage with senior levels of Talent Acquisition users and stakeholders to develop innovative sourcing and talent attraction strategies and programs aimed at ensuring that Visa Managers are always selecting from the very best talent available. You will play a key role in enhancing our inclusive culture by helping us build networks with candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds.
You will also partner and engage with business and talent management leaders to facilitate, pre-empt and build targeted intelligence for Visa’s future talent acquisition needs. Our hiring strategy includes a hybrid approach to passive, non-requisition driven talent that facilitates the pass through of market qualified prospects to the TA delivery organization. If you have a passion for developing innovative sourcing and talent attraction strategies and programs aimed at ensuring that Visa select the highest quality talent then this is the role for you. You will play a key role in enhancing our inclusive culture by helping us build networks with from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Build the new demand engine, creating the optimal team structure and makeup for both internal and external hires
- Be responsible for all outbound sourcing channels - from design and planning, to goal-setting and resourcing, to the execution of innovative talent strategies that enable us to meet our hiring goals
- Deliver a methodology for incubating internal and external talent, driving an interview ready pool of market qualified, diverse talent without the need for lengthy sourcing or posting timelines.
- Partner closely with recruiting and business leadership to ensure we have effective talent attraction/sourcing support and coverage on all critical roles
- Design, build and deploy a channel engagement matrix, and establish a data driven framework of talent pipeline communities to invest in
- Use historical and future talent supply predictive analytics to advise the business on location strategy, organizational design considerations and forecast time and impact to the organization.
- Oversee, develop and manage outbound campaigns using a CRM and other tools.
- Using data and metrics, create a business case for return on future investment, value impact and potential for incentivizing and internal agency organization within Visa.
- Utilize agile sourcing methodologies to design sprints for newly formed teams, collaboration or strategic talent growth initiatives.
- Act as a consultative thought partner to our clients who are across multiple geographies, leading client intake sessions, brainstorming solutions and creating sourcing strategies to meet our hiring goals and objectives.
- Develop a talent branding program; positions our hiring managers to be the talent scouts of their job disciplines and ensure our organization remains an employer of choice
- Lead, develop and coach a global team driving a strong performance culture and providing them with opportunities to grow their sourcing and recruiting careers
- Drive deep partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure a deep understanding of the various skills and competencies needed when looking for the best talent
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 10 years of experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, PhD)
- 12+ years of leadership work experience in a global Talent Acquisition/Recruitment role with a focus on pipeline creation, research-based talent engagement, proven understanding of TA marketing and segmentation
- Strong track record of success in delivering innovative sourcing strategies that deliver top talent at scale
- Evidence of strategic talent lead generation, creating narratives that impact the targeted talent pools, derived both at a global skills level and geographical availability.
- Strong technical aptitude in managing data as well as the ability to offer compelling insights through metrics such as pipeline data, pass through rates, hiring forecasts, and recruiting capacity
- Sophisticated people management skills with the ability to coach, mentor and develop team members of all backgrounds and experience levels - track record of having successfully managed remote or distributed teams is ideal
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- A deep understanding of sourcing technology, market trends, and talent strategy
- Strong executive presence, combined with excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fluid and dynamic work environment
- Ability to lead a team who are focused on developing high touch points of engagement with passive candidates and key stakeholders
- Proven success in driving a more proactive vs. reactive approach in finding talent for a global organization
- Ability to develop and implement sourcing strategies by providing deep market insights and skills mapping
- Experience in partnering with and leading intake sessions on needs and desires with key stakeholders at multiple levels
- Proven ability with implementing change in a global organization, ensuring understanding, participation and ownership
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 15%; varies based on location.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
The social news and entertainment company.
Jobs You May Like