Product Management – Buy Now Pay Later Solutions
Visa, San Francisco CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Are you excited to build the next generation of payment products and services? Do you want to convert your ideas into innovative solutions? Do you want to be a part of building and delivering solutions at global scale applying local needs that delight our users? Visa is looking for an accomplished Principal, Product Manager in the Buyer and Seller Solutions organization with a passion for innovating and shaping the next generation of payment products.
You will be responsible for building API’s, UX, and Platform services in one of the fastest growing areas in the organization and bringing innovative use cases to life at scale. In addition, you will look at defining solutions across our assets and challenge status quo where needed so that the solutions solve for our client needs and serve delightful consumer experience on BNPL use cases for our global markets.
You will work closely with Visa clients, product teams, as well as technology partners to design and build our BNPL solutions.
- Be a leader, though partner, and an integral part of a team of high performing product managers
- Define the product and focus on customer experience with executable business requirements and user stories while managing scope of each release cycle
- Develop innovative products and services that leverages assets in our ecosystem based on deep customer insights and a strong understanding of the future of global payments
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Platform and API product strategy that feeds into roadmap
- Create and manage global product roadmaps, prioritization, and ensure consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from ideation to launch.
- Balance technical and commercial acumen, and communicate solution feasibility that drive the biggest impact on the business and value to the customers
- Understand evolving needs and challenges of clients including issuers, acquirers and merchants, and ensure products are tailored to meet those needs
- Own experience, product and business outcomes
- Keep abreast of industry trends and the competitive landscape in the payment space
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in business management, computer science or information technology or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Keen eye for optimal designs and consumer experiences including experience building commerce platforms
- Deep background in payments, BNPL payments, and product management with a proven record of scaling products a plus
- Customer champion with a proven track record of developing and executing a product vision for successful products based on deep understanding of customer needs
- Hands on experience with agile software development practices; strong technical background and a proven ability to work with a team of developers
- Proven leadership capabilities including strong thought leadership, effective decision making, and ability to drive for results
- Experience with all aspects of product development life cycle, including planning, product management, and development
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong focus on client success. Comfortable making decisions with limited data, structuring abstract problem statements and defining solution path for execution
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate. Demonstrated passion for driving payments innovation
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
This position may require up to 20% of travel to client sites and Visa locations around the globe.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Help the world share their story