Senior Financial Analyst - Global Technology
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
This unique opportunity calls for a strategic, analytical, and collaborative Finance professional to support financial planning, analysis, & reporting for Global Technology organization. This includes performing financial analysis and modeling for entire Technology organization, creating reports and presentations of key financial results and recommendations for use by Visa Leadership, and being a key member for the budgeting & forecasting processes, month end close & financial reporting.
- Provide financial planning and analysis support to Visa’s Global Technology Organization
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. executives and staff) and serve as a key point of contact for finance guidance
- Drive annual operating planning and monthly reporting analysis for areas supported
- Develop relevant financial metrics to provide key analytics to Business Partners
- Be proactive, resourceful, and creative in fully utilizing available resources and data to achieve insightful analysis
- Communicate business implications observed from analysis and contribute ideas and solutions to business challenges / problems
- Assist all finance activities, including budgeting, forecasting, month end close, financial reporting, and business case development
- Collaborate with all levels of management in a matrixed organizational structure
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- At least 4 years of business experience with a financial / analytical / consultative focus and progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience leading budgeting, forecasting, month-end close and process improvement
- Proven expertise in financial modeling and comfort managing large data sets
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, accounting, economics, or related quantitative field. MBA or equivalent credentials preferred but not required
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively with management to influence outcomes
- Experience working with large, diverse, global Technology teams and knowledge of hardware and software purchases and the related accounting
- Experience with cross-functional teams and managing and measuring processes;
- Proactive, resourceful, and creative in fully leveraging available resources and data to achieve excellent analysis; fast-learner with excellent business acumen with strong bias for action
- Operates with minimal supervision and able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently
- Thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Must demonstrate well-developed strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Hyperion (or equivalent), databases and enterprise financial systems (e.g. Oracle Financials)
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
File hosting service