The Commercial Operations Program Manager will be an integral part of our Sales and Commercial Operations team supporting the global Sales teams and the global commercial operations organization to ensure superior operational delivery for sales and commercial initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for managing strategic cross-functional programs that include, but are not limited to, the following lifecycle activities: sales strategy and excellence requirements, sales enablement, marketing alignment, commercialization/go-to-market activities, and client communication. Additional tasks include providing regular status reporting, solution roadmap updates, supporting the change management process, assist with annual planning, and other responsibilities as assigned. This position will include interacting directly with Sales Leaders, Commercial Operations, Product Managers, Product Development, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, Legal and Visa cross-functional teams in a Global environment. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with leadership and management qualities that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner who can quickly absorb the nuances of complex, varied payment offerings.
- The Program Manager will lead project planning activities and facilitate project meetings, ensuring the project team delivers against its commitments with the highest quality deliverables in a timely fashion
- Leveraging strong project management industry expertise and collaboration skills, identify required activities to successfully deliver the program, ensuring appropriate task assignments are in place
- Define Communication Plan to ensure appropriate CyberSource and Visa Stakeholder involvement and communication is in place
- Report and escalate issues, with mitigation and path to resolution
- Identify risks, perform risk analysis, effectively manage risks; proactively raise prioritization and scheduling tradeoff decisions, escalating and identifying alternate options as appropriate; Follow defined Risk Management processes
- Oversee and ensure all status materials are compiled and completed in a timely fashion Document and distribute project and activity status on regular basis
- Collaborate with Product Managers to manage key performance metrics and assist with budget management and roadmap documentation
- Assess existing processes and identify opportunity for improvement
- Participate in other project related activities, as requested
- 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 8+ years’ experience as project manager, delivering complex business sponsored projects. Ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience with sales, sales strategy and go-to-market/commercialization aspects of solutions, software products and platforms to the market. Activities include planning, execution, program launch, and will require experience managing cross functional and global project teams in a matrixed environment.
- PMP certified with current credentials is preferred.
- Experience in Agile environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of payment and/or risk management systems and the industry is preferred.
- Strong MS Project and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive cross-functional project teams of services personnel dispersed across multiple geographies and disciplines in a matrix structure where none of the resources report directly to the program manager.
- Able to motivate staff and influence their tasks to align with organizational goals and priorities.
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Working knowledge of the sales lifecycle and software development lifecycle from requirements gathering / insights to post-implementation customer support.
- Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional
- Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 15% of the time (domestic and/or international).
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.