This role will design and develop the iOS Secure Remote Commerce (click to pay) SDK which are utilized by leading eCommerce applications to facilitate secure checkouts. Learn more about Click to Pay at https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/checkout.html
- Develop and maintain the SRC iOS SDK
- Design and develop innovative consumer experiences designed to run on the SRC platform.
- Provide a cross platform mobile vision for future SRC products.
- Work as a part of scrum team executing the products requirements working with UX, product management and other teams in an agile manner.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the iOS platform.
- Develop mobile framework and UI based on best practices.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Expertise in iOS technologies - Objective C, Swift, Xcode, mobile architecture and MVVM design pattern.
- Experience in creating apps that consume RESTful APIs are required.
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in iOS application development
- Passion for user experience and knowledge of iOS Application Patterns as per the iOS HIG
- Solid understanding of APIs, Service oriented architecture with good exposure on server side technologies including Java, MySQL, or similar technologies. Experiences with creating and implementing RESTful API's are preferred.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for mobile platform.
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, GIT source control and peer code-reviews
- Knowledge of iOS OWASP security practices.
- Experience with DevOps practices and technologies such as Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Very good understanding in all phases of SDLC, security requirements, multi-tier application development with hardware interaction, deep understanding of network protocols, test driven development, SDK development - maintenance and support.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that require multitasking among concurrent projects.
- Ability to convey development concepts related to network, application, and systems - to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives.
- Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world