Senior Analyst, Sales Operations Data Security & Identity Products
Visa, Arlington VA, US
Everywhere you want to be
The Data, Security and Identity Products team at Visa focuses on developing data centric products to drive better outcomes for customers and clients and accelerate revenue growth and the adoption of Visa value-added services globally. Our products specifically cover the following areas: benchmarking and operations, marketing, underwriting, authorization optimization, and seamless authentication.
We are seeking a process driven Senior Analyst in our Sales Operations area, to join our commercialization team. This role will support generating and analyzing key business performance metrics, provide weekly/monthly/quarterly updates to executives, track against business goals, and identify gaps and opportunities for business improvements by analyzing data and facts. The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generate key performance metrics needed for weekly, monthly, and ad hoc management reviews and assist with development of presentations for executive review.
- Use data and facts to inform decisions by analyzing business drivers and trends
- Identify opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for product adoption, engagement, and retention.
- Design and implement automated reporting and processes that help us scale
- Provide regions and channel partners analytics, insights, best practices to drive end-user engagement and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-function teams such as Product, Go-to-Market, Finance, Tech, Talent Acquisition, and Regions for reporting, operation, and strategy work streams.
- Manage sales incentive plan.
- Assist client onboarding and billing process, troubleshoot issues in the process and reduce friction.
- Continually explore opportunities to improve efficiencies, both with the process and reporting.
- 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 +years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations or business analysis
- PowerPoint and Excel, super user, savvy with developing presentations for large audiences, building workflows, reports etc.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, Python, or similar programming languages.
- Ability to think analytically with strong focus on process.
- Self-motivated, works well independently as well as part of a team, works with minimal direction
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills to influence and instill confidence with stakeholders at all levels and in all functions/geographies
- Analytical, organized, accurate, and detail-oriented with fact-based consultative discipline
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and results driven, with proven success over a wide variety of functional business problems
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position may require the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Beautiful event websites