Director, Acquirer Risk Product Management
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
- Drive Visa’s strategy of developing the Visa Merchant Screening Service as Visa’s primary platform for helping acquirers manage merchant onboarding risk
- Understand the evolving needs and challenges of acquiring and ensure VMSS is tailored to meet those needs
- Assess new product opportunities and develop business case and vision for product enhancements
- Define product roadmap, requirements, privacy framework and go-to-market strategy
- Be an agile evangelist who ensures that Product and Technology teams effectively partner in developing products in a rapid and nimble fashion
- Act as scrum product owner, prioritizing features, creating user stories, and participating in scrum ceremonies
- Define and manage to KPIs, ensuring product success from a user and commercial perspective
- Develop and manage robust SLA’s and OLA’s to ensure product performance meets requirements
- Partner with Visa Research and Visa Technology to build and enhance the product
- Provide thought leadership and lead extended teams – including research, engineering, account management, operations, legal – to deliver on product objectives
- Keep abreast of industry trends and the competitive landscape in the merchant onboarding risk management space
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 8 years of work experience with an advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD/PhD)
- 12+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, or MD/PhD) in business management, computer science or information technology
- 8+ years of product management experience, including product strategy, pricing, and go-to-market planning
- 5 years of product management experience, including product strategy, pricing, and go-to-market planning
- Hands-on experience with agile software development practices; strong technical background and a proven ability to work with a team of developers
- Customer champion with a proven track record of developing and executing a product vision for successful products based on deep understanding of customer needs
- Relentless obsession with great customer experience
- Strong judgement and analytical skills, comfortable making decisions with limited data
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships and facilitate healthy communication, particularly with geographically distributed teams
- Creativity and resourcefulness to find innovative solutions and overcome unexpected roadblocks
- Ability to lead, influence and inspire a team of colleagues that don’t report to you
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position, in future, may be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 20% of the time
Location(s): Arlington, VA (preference) or Foster City, CA or other Visa offices
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Demand Generation Channel Marketer
Drift, Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA or Tampa, FL or Remote - US