As a Project Manager in Visa Issuer Processing, you will be a highly visible leader, building bridges across Visa to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated, and deployed with quality and on time delivery. In Issuer Processing, we lead internal and customer facing, enterprise class software projects that empower our Client Systems and DPS Business to perform core functions and offer new products and services to our clients. Your projects will often span time zones and your job is to orchestrate and lead the team with a sense of urgency to deliver quality software. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative and a proactive approach to remove barriers to move the project forward, they build team synergy among project team members and are more than then just a facilitator or project administrator. If you are passionate about leading teams through project management, enjoy working in a dynamic and leading-edge technology organization and want to be on the forefront of Issuer Processing’s growth, we want to hear from you!
- Support engineering teams to deliver projects from concept to implementation in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Manage and drive projects to achieve target scope and schedule while identifying and actively managing dependencies and impacts
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management techniques, including both waterfall and agile methodologies, and best practices
- Navigate Visa’s organizational structure to identify and partner with Client Services, Product and Technology stakeholders
- Collaborate with business and technology subject matter experts to create estimates, produce project charters and other documentation required for funding approvals and forecasting
- Establish and maintain artifacts for project financials, issues, risks, decisions, and schedules
- Demonstrate proficiency with project-related financial management, including variance analysis, resource forecast to actuals, capitalized vs. non-capitalized hardware and software management
- Use influencing abilities to drive evolution and promote operational excellence and best practices
- Promote and nurture a positive atmosphere of collaboration and mutual respect, helping to resolve impediments and conflict through communication and engagement
- Analyze and organize a plan based upon available information.
- Demonstrate versatility and self-awareness in unanticipated circumstances to respond effectively and resolve unanticipated changes
- Exercise independent judgement and manage and resolve ambiguity
- Create a culture of acceptance, respect, open debate and appreciation of different perspectives, ideas, experiences, and abilities within the project team
Minimum of 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-7 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- PMP certification and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) preferred. Ability to apply Agile Principles to project, regardless of methodology.
- Concentration in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Experience managing technology software development and or infrastructure projects.
- Experience managing technically complex, cross-organizational, global, or multi-stakeholder projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. A demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as project management, reporting, and Agile tools including, Tableau, JIRA, Clarity PPM, Teams, and Confluence.
- Experience with CRM and/or Call Center applications is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be in a hybrid work environment where a portion of time is spent in-office.
The incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
The incumbent must make themselves available to support technical resources in the United Kingdom and Asian Pacific time zones
The position requires the incumbent to travel for work <10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
The position starts at $85,000. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition, this position is eligible for bonus and equity
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Product Manager, Data
Spot Hero, Chicago, IL, United States, New York City, New York, Unit...