Visa’s Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
- 2-3 years of related work experience with a bachelor’s degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD) in a computer science or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in application enrollments and application access management processes like access request provisioning, user access revalidation/certification, and Joiner/Mover/Leaver process
- 1-3 years of experience with role-based access governance
- Broad and deep background in all aspects of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation), to IAM compliance and role engineering
- Ability to review and document requirements and implement solutions to address them
- Working knowledge of Sailpoint or Oracle Identity Management suites (OIM) or Similar products
- At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.).
- Experience in application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- CISSP and other comparable CyberSecurity certifications.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
The best bed for better sleep