Manager, Compliance Training and Communications
Visa, Austin TX, US
Everywhere you want to be
The Business Conduct Office (BCO) is an integral part of Visa's global legal and compliance team. The Business Conduct Office provides global oversight for the Visa Code of Business Conduct & Ethics (the "Code"), Visa's Compliance Hotline and online compliance reporting system, conducts investigations and is responsible for global Compliance Training and Communication. The BCO provides general compliance counsel to various areas of the Visa business and provides oversight for related policies (such as Conflicts of Interest and Non-Retaliation).
Visa’s Compliance Training and Communications manager in partnership with Visa University (Visa’s learning function) and Corporate/Employee Communications will be responsible for leading all Compliance training and communication efforts for the organization
This position is a direct report to Visa’s Sr. Director- Head of Business Conduct office and is an Individual Contributor role.
- Lead the strategy of all Visa’s compliance and ethics learning curriculum, ensuring consistent and effective global operation of Visa’s compliance training program
- Manage in partnership with Visa University the delivery, scheduling, recordkeeping, and metrics of compliance trainings to a global workforce
- Partner closely with policy/program managers, Visa University and Employee Communications to help develop creative, engaging, customized training content and communications
- Provide strategic direction in creating compliance awareness solutions that meet policy and regulatory requirements and provide meaningful and memorable experiences
- Deliver live trainings to key audiences on a variety of compliance topics, and provide support for other compliance programs as needed
- Use analytics to ensure overall training program effectiveness
- Lead the development and implementation of training policies, procedures, and standards
- Work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support delivery and administration of trainings
- Help develop and manage annual Compliance Communications plan, ensuring timely deliverables and high quality content
- Coordinate project workstreams to ensure timely input from stakeholders for subject matter expertise and approval process
- Draft engaging and relevant content for articles and reminders on select compliance topics to raise employee awareness. Communications will be posted on the intranet or internal communications channels and must align with Corporate Communications standards
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• Relevant work experience in compliance training and communications
• Experience managing enterprise training programs; background in compliance and ethics preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong data analytic skills
• Proactive, highly responsive, collaborative in close team environment, diplomatic, and flexible in adapting to occasional changes in priorities
• Ability to work independently and use good judgment while also collaborating frequently with BCO team members and others in Legal/Compliance/HR
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Help the world share their story