Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back-office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify solutions for new Visa digital initiatives. This role client facing and serves as a technical/functional specialist in the digital and mobile wallet space and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Lead project management onboarding activities for digital services initiatives (including but not limited to VDM/Visa Campaign Solutions, Token/Mobile Wallet, OTP, Numerics) for Visa client institutions to ensure client and internal expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with internal resources to understand set up requirements and facilitate new digital product installations with a high degree of excellence.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Manage routine processing and change requests, as well as short-term tactical and strategic client initiatives.
- Act as the Project Manager for various initiatives using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines for assigned work.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Create, update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a project management role in financial services, payment card, software, or information services.
- Familiarity with managing data-interchange formats (JSON) as well as managing cardholder files (Issuer Preference File).
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Visa Data Manager (VDM) and other MicroStrategy tools.
- Strong project management skills required. Project Management Certification (PMP, Stanford, etc.) a plus.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.