Are you looking for a high impact product management role that will help grow Visa's presence in the merchant acquiring space? Does driving insights into hundreds of millions of transactions, and to help develop innovative products and drive new revenue interest you? Are you comfortable presenting your ideas to Visa’s senior leaders? If yes, then we want to talk with you.
As a Sr. Director of Product Management in the Cybersource business at Visa, you will own our strategy for expanding existing and building new products in the Risk Management area for merchants and merchant acquirers. You will work with a co-located team of Product Managers, Software Engineers, and Product Analysts to develop a vision for on-boarding new merchants, acquirers, and partners through self-service and automation, and develop roadmap to accomplish the vision. This will require you to: 1) set a big vision for the product, 2) develop detailed business requirements and user stories and work closely with the engineers and development managers to architect and develop the best business and technical solution, 3) ensure requirements are being met, designs are to specification, tasks are completed on time, bugs are identified, prioritized and fixed, and 4) prioritize and organize trade-offs among customer experience, performance, time to market and operational support load. You will use your superior communication skills to present and defend your ideas with senior executives such as VPs and SVPs
Key leadership principles for being successful in this role:
· Customer Obsession and Dive Deep: You will work with customers, product analysts, sales, marketing, and 3rd party research firms to deeply understand customer needs.
· Invent and Simplify: Your stakeholders span multiple Visa teams and the problems you will solve have significant level of ambiguity. You will deliver results by finding ways to simplify problems and exercising excellent business judgement.
· Think Big: You set a bold direction for how our Risk Management products, and our technical systems should function in the future.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or related fields
· 8+ years of product management/development or related experience
· An innovative thinker who also has a strong customer and quality focus
· Ability to cut through ambiguity and drive simplification
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven problem solving skills
· MBA or Master’s degree in Engineering, Management, or Technology preferred
· Prior experience managing technical products in the financial services industry
· Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
· Strong critical thinking skills with ability to challenge normal operations
· History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
· Strong technical acumen, and understanding/curiosity about emerging disruptive technologies
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.