Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (sending and receiving financial institutions, processors, merchants and service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts around the world using push payment technology. Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person-to-person (P2P) transfers, person to micro-business transfers (e.g. payouts to shared economy providers), funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements), and more. The push payments market is estimated to be more than $80 Trillion of payment volume globally.
We are seeking a Product Manager that is a self-starter, ready to learn and experiment, and able to work both independently and as part of a team. A key driver of success will be the ability to focus on the highest priority activities in the face of rapid change and new information, and the ability to independently drive activities all the way to successful completion. Product management will be a focal point in our strategy to deliver world-class Visa Direct products to market, and the Product Manager role is a key piece of that vision.
Support the development of the product strategy, go-to-market plans, and product design documents (concept document, business case, product requirements)
Become knowledgeable on Visa’s products and support the product team in driving the development of product features and functionality, leveraging the strong foundation of existing capabilities where appropriate.
Collaborate with internal Visa teams (e.g., regional teams, technology, client services, other Visa product teams, risk, and other applicable groups) to define and execute a cohesive strategy related to a specific product or feature
Build out unique, creative, and impactful solutions by integrating insights across Visa's many expert functional resources and supporting collaborative solution development
Works closely with cross functional stakeholders and partners to ensure on-time delivery of critical projects and programs.
Working knowledge of standard project management tools
Create regular reporting and analytics to monitor key product trends
• 6 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• 8+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• Passionate about what you do and excited about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader.
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
• Possess or quickly develop subject matter expertise on the Visa Direct product, including platform expertise, market nuances, pricing economics, etc.
• Ability to quickly learn about the internal Visa systems and their functionality. API experience is considered a strong asset.
• Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to broad audiences in an approachable way and strong documentation skills, including PowerPoint
• Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong focus on delivering for clients
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one