We are looking for an experienced digital leader to lead the transformation of the Visa.com experience globally, enabling our brand transformation and corporate growth strategy.
You will lead the team responsible for the strategy, governance, and operations for Visa.com globally as part of the newly formed Brand Governance and Content Experience (BGCE) team within Visa’s Global Brand team.
You will drive the transformation of our Visa.com experience to deliver maximum business impact and lead a team spanning program management, user experience, web platform management and web production. You’ll leverage extremely strong influence and executive-level stakeholder management skills to partner closely with internal teams (including Visa’s Creative Services Insights & Analytics, Brand Strategy, regional marketing, corporate functional and Technology teams) and external agencies. With Visa.com available in over 115 markets and 57 languages, you will manage the overall global strategy for the site, operating and influencing within a highly matrixed organization to translate local country priorities into an aligned global agenda.
If you have strong expertise and passion for leading global digital transformation initiatives, including global web governance, platform strategy, experience design, content creation, and operations, and want to do this on a truly global stage for one of the world’s biggest brands, we would love to have join the team.
LEADERSHIP: Lead, mentor, support and enable an incredibly talented team
Lead global Visa.com program management, experience design, web production and product management teams
Play a leadership role within the newly formed BGCE organization, leading and participating in integrated digital initiatives and pilots
STRATEGY: Lead the transformation of Visa.com as a business-driving digital engine
Lead team and agency of record in creation of new vision and strategy for Visa.com deliver measurable business growth and achieve strategic brand objectives, in close alignment with cross-functional stakeholders
Operationalize the Visa.com transformation in partnership with Technology, regional marketers, and cross-functional stakeholders
Lead team in creation of new operating model, processes, governance, roles & responsibilities, funding and resourcing for Visa.com to enable Visa.com transformation
GOVERNANCE: Enable an exceptional Visa.com experience across regions and cross-functional teams
Establish and drive adoption of Visa.com standards and guidelines, including ensuring cohesive brand expression on Visa.com (brand purpose, tone, and visual identity)
Lead stakeholder management and engagement across Visa.com content owners
Drive accountability across content owners on business and site KPIs
WEB OPERATIONS: Improve the Visa.com platform, publishing, and process to drive business outcomes
Oversee platform strategy and product management for Visa.com, partnering with IT and regional & cross-functional stakeholders to develop a strategic roadmap for site capabilities and improvements
Oversee web production team and support improvements to the web publishing process across Visa.com sites globally
DATA & INSIGHTS: Increase the business impact of Visa.com and ensure a data-driven approach to evolving the Visa.com experience
In partnership with our Digital Insights & Analytics team, create and oversee a learning agenda for Visa.com, defining and tracking KPIs and extracting insights for content and experiences
Use data and insights to inform and drive creation of new content and other improvements that align with our audience needs and business objectives
Partner to execute A/B tests to validate insights and augment learning on what is most effective
Identify and define research needs for target audiences
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Serve as a trusted partner across Visa cross-functional teams and agency partners
Ensure awareness and alignment of the Visa.com experience strategy with cross-functional stakeholders
Establish and maintain strong relationships with regional marketing teams and global teams to ensure the Visa.com experience delivers on both global marketing and local market business needs
Ensure the Visa.com experience is integrated across digital channels for global marketing campaigns and initiatives
Oversee the relationship with Technology teams supporting Visa.com development and operations
Lead relationship with digital agency of record and other digital agencies, including road-mapping, scoping, budgeting, resourcing and quarterly business reporting
TEAM OPERATIONS & PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: Oversee management of multiple cross-team initiatives, projects, and operations
Lead budget management across team, partnering closely with Finance and vendors
Oversee agency management responsibilities including scoping, burn reporting, and project status reporting
Oversee project management of cross-team initiatives, including in-house creative execution, agency-led creative, workflow/process and status reporting
- Bachelor's Degree and with 12+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing, including managing large scale, global web platforms and content
- Bachelor's degree/ Master's preferred and you have 12-15 years of deep expertise in digital marketing, working in fast moving global environment,
- Prior digital agency experience is preferred
- Strong leadership and people management experience leading a team of highly capable and talented professionals; ability to effectively balance efficiency, production of high-quality work, and creating a fun, engaging and inclusive team environment for everyone. Must also have phenomenal and highly evolved sense of humor.
- You have a strong track record of bringing to life complex strategic and innovation initiatives from concept through deployment; ability to see the big picture and strategy as well as understand the nuance and importance of execution
- Strong technical understanding and comfort working closely and collaboratively with large technology teams on content-managed web systems, including familiarity with key technologies and capabilities: Content management systems (such as Adobe Experience Manager), SEO, demand generation, personalization, measurement, etc.
- Strong digital analytical skills and proven ability to use diverse sets of data to develop insights, build business cases and drive positive change
- Great storyteller who can create a vision, build excitement, and bring people along in the journey
- You are skilled at influencing and navigating in complex, global, and matrixed organizations; able to distill and communicate complex concepts in understandable, relatable and executive-friendly ways
- You have a customer-first mindset, bringing outside-in perspectives when problem solving
- Self-starter attitude who sees ambiguity as an opportunity; passion for constant optimization and improvement
- Highly capable professional with strong organizational skills, accountability and follow through as well as strong results orientation and decision-making skills
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
File hosting service
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Enterprise Platform
Contentful, New York, New York, United States