This role will be responsible for the day-to-day activities in supporting our global employee compensation program including compensation analyses, market benchmarking, budgeting and financial reporting. The Compensation Analyst needs to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all compensation and market data in the information systems and be able to work closely with HR colleagues and other functional groups.
Work with market data vendors (e.g. Aon/Radford, Willis Towers Watson, Mercer, etc.)
Drive the market survey submission process with select vendors
Act as subject matter expert for market data, including understanding processes, tools, and timelines for the market data process
Work with systems including Salary.com’s CompAnalyst for market data and Workday as the HCM
Facilitate a global benchmarking exercise across multiple regions and market survey vendors
Develop budget models and financial accrual reports with a high degree of accuracy
Conduct cost modeling and impact analyses related to compensation program changes
Support development of global total rewards benchmarking insights
Monitor our data through robust validation and reconciliation processes to ensure optimal data integrity
Support compensation team during compensation planning process
Interface with Finance, HRIT, HR Systems, and Global Compensation teams to support day-to-day functions as well as project specific activities
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Experience in public company Compensation Function
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Strong organization, planning, and project management skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented, discipline to deliver complete and accurate results
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Actuarial or Accounting experience a plus
- CCP - Certified Compensation Professional certification or progress towards CCP a plus
- Workday Management System experience preferred
- Salary.com’s CompAnalyst System experience preferred
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Relocation/Sponsorship: No relocation is available. This role will work out of our Foster City, CA or Austin, TX offices. No work sponsorship is available.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.