Information security is an integral part of Visa’s corporate culture. It is essential to maintaining our position as an industry leader in electronic payments, and it is the responsibility of each employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorized access, and ensure regulatory compliance. Information security has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, external reputation, and/or the bottom line, and it is a priority on everyone’s agenda.
The successful incumbent will be part of Visa’s Business to Business Identity & Access Management team, which is part of the larger Cybersecurity organization. The B2B IAM team has a Global focus, and is responsive to an evolving threat landscape, regulatory compliance, IT security requirements and technology architecture. The B2B IAM team is responsible for secure access to business portals and associated services.
- Writing .net, angular and .net core code for access management applications
- Working with other vertical functions to understand the requirements
- Working with Cybersecurity to open security assessments and helping with code scan and code reviews
- Running design and architecture discussions with teammates in different geographies
- Working with operation to run implementations
- Troubleshooting QA and production issues during and post deployments
- Helping QA understand Jira stories and writing test cases5 + years of experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC with C#
- Understanding and experience with IAM internal (session tokens, session management, single sign on and federation)
- Able to integrate existing API (REST) with Angular
- Knowledge of CSS pre-compilers like Sass
- Work experience on .net core and CI/CD
- Understanding of cyber security landscape
- Good understanding of performance optimization at scale, experience with large scale cross data center deployments
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience in managing global enterprise-wide platform solutions with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
o Knowledgeable and working experience with Microsoft web servers, IIS and Kestrel
o Knowledgeable and working experience with .Net technologies
o Knowledgeable and working experience with Linux & Windows operating systems
o Knowledgeable and working experience with application system and performance monitoring software tools
• Able to work with cross-functional teams from different geographic locations globally. Understand various development methodology, including waterfall and Agile/Scrum
• Proven track record of executing and driving result in a collaborative and thoughtful manner
• Experience in capacity planning, performance tracking and measurement (KPI)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understands release managements and familiar with tools like Jira
• 6 or more years of work experience in managing global enterprise-wide platform solutions with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• Familiarity with various industry audit/security standards including PCI-DSS, NIST and FFIEC
• Strong knowledge of web-based 3-tier application and security architecture. Good knowledge of overall network architecture including firewalls, load balancer and WAF
• Knowledge and working experience of API authentication and authorization
• Known for building and growing first class engineering team
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.