The Global Data and Business Intelligence team empowers everyone at Visa to easily and effectively use data to make better business decisions. We are looking for a highly motivated Associate, Solutions Management for our data training activities. In this role, you will design, develop, and produce compelling and innovative learning experiences with a focus on data and platform training for our data consumers. You will collaborate and build strong working relationships with many functions across Visa to ensure quality content and end-to-end alignment from concept to delivery. You will gain a deep understanding of Visa’s data ecosystem, enabling you to act as a data consultant to our business users. You are a skilled and passionate individual who likes combining your problem-solving skills with intellectual and analytical rigor to help solve data challenges for Visa employees.
Visa is connecting the world through the most innovative, reliable, and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. The Global Data Products team is fueling Visa’s ability to do so with data as a key enabler.
The role can be based in Foster City, CA, Arlington, VA, Highlands Ranch, CO, Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, or another US Visa office location.
The Associate of Solutions Management role within the Global Data and BI Training team will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop a strong understanding of Visa’s data and data/BI platforms (e.g., VisaNet data, Hadoop, MicroStrategy, Tableau, and more)
- Assist in the design, development, and production of innovative, effective, and scalable learning solutions on Visa’s data and data platforms
- Create visual and modern learning experiences using a variety of authoring tools (Articulate, Camtasia, Adobe products, etc.)
- Translate difficult concepts into meaningful content
- Assist the team with the creation and prioritization of training backlog
- Assist with online and face-to-face training of users
- Manage various internal projects and stakeholder communication
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Associate: Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
• 2 or more years of work experience
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline
• Experience with social collaboration tools in learning
• Experience with designing and developing learning experiences in a variety of modern channels – embedded learning, MOOCs, videos, micro-learning, experiential learning, OJT, etc.
• Works well in a highly collaborative, matrixed, and team-oriented environment
• Consultative experience with SME relationship management
• Ability to adapt to change quickly, with enthusiasm and resourcefulness when tackling unfamiliar tasks and requests
• Intellectually curious with a growth mindset
• Experience in Business Intelligence (e.g., MicroStrategy, Tableau, PowerBI) and/or database/analysis (e.g., Hive, Teradata, Oracle)
• Experience creating presentations and documentation on complex topics for end users
• Ability to research content from a variety of sources to develop meaningful and accessible data training
• Desire to learn how to create rich multi-media training through motion graphics, audio, and visual design using a variety of authoring tools (Articulate, Camtasia, Adobe products, etc)
• Strong analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills (the ability and determination to find information and identify solutions)
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Quick learner with strong organization and project management skills
• Strong work ethic (initiative, time management, critical thinking)
• Thinks with a “customer-first” mindset when approaching training
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.