The Associate Risk Management Analyst will be an integral part of the Bundled Acquiring Operations Group, which is responsible for supporting our Bundled Acquiring portfolio for both our domestic and international solutions. The Associate Risk Management Analyst will serve as a key point of contact between Sales, Merchants, Technical Support, Accounting, and our Acquiring partners. The Associate Risk Management Analyst is expected to become a subject matter expert on acquiring, with particularly strong knowledge of onboarding, back-office systems, reporting & reconciliation, Card Brand rules, and compliance. The Bundled Acquiring Operations Group provides 2nd level support to merchants, so the Associate Risk Management Analyst will be working with merchants of all sizes to resolve issues, from small business merchants to enterprise-level customers.
Specific Responsibilities will Include -
- Partner with Sales, Technical Support, Risk and Underwriting, and Acquiring Partners to support the merchant account portfolio.
- Accurately resolve merchant escalations within expected timeframe.
- Onboard and maintain merchant accounts accurately into systems ensuring merchants are able to successfully process payments as quickly as possible.
- Perform and validate data entry and account information.
- Monitor accounts to ensure optimal transaction performance.
- Reconcile customer/merchant processing and respond to requests regarding reconciliation.
- Document and maintain policies and procedures.
- Review daily batching and investigate unsettled transactions.
- Build deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, or
other business concentration.
• 2 or more years of work experience
• Prior experience with merchant acquiring, ecommerce, or credit card processing is a plus.
• Comfortable speaking with customers on the phone to resolve issues.
• Strong written and verbal communication skill with attention to detail.
• Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-department teams.
• Must have the ability to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent merchant projects and issues.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
The social news and entertainment company.