Senior Manager, Crypto On-Ramp Growth
Visa, San Francisco CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Are you passionate about payments and cryptocurrency and driven by opportunities to scale new products and businesses? As Senior Manager, Crypto On-Ramp Growth you will be part of the Global Crypto Solutions team responsible for creating and growing new revenue streams for Visa through emerging crypto products, innovative partnerships, and tailored programs.
Expand card acceptance for crypto-native clients like crypto exchanges, wallets, and NFT marketplaces thereby growing domestic and cross-border revenue for Visa
Optimize auth and fraud rates through collaboration with Risk, Client Services, MS&A teams and client outreach
Work with rules teams to update Visa Rules as needed
Proactively raise critical issues to the business and clients
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
• Knowledge of crypto, payment industry and on-ramp. Crypto payment service providers
• Experience in consulting or business operations
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Business acumen and ability to zoom out to look at the bigger picture
• Expertise in explaining complex concepts and technologies to a broad audience of external and internal partners
• Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organization
• High level of proficiency manipulating data from a variety of sources and ability to translate data into valuable insights
• Strategic and analytical thinker, able to move seamlessly from high level concepts to details and solutions with limited guidance.
• Superior problem-solving skills to understand business requirements and synthesize and communicate complex information effectively to broad audiences.
• Extreme high attention to detail and demonstrated experience executing deliverables on schedule
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one