- Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation and tools
- Build strong relationships with external teams with a goal of developing robust end-to-end test coverage
- Learn end-to-end data flows in order to automate testing of the entire application suite
- Design and develop QA automation tools and test frameworks
- Work with the team to increase the test coverage
- Execute testing during all stages of development and release cycle
- Work with QA leads to develop and improve effectiveness of automation
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios and scripts
- Identify process deficiencies and suggest improvements
- Conduct test plan reviews with stakeholders
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects
- Determine risks to test deliverables and create mitigation plans
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Define test parameters, design tests, interpret test results and analyze test trends
- Assist in managing the test platforms
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field
- 2 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience
- Test automation experience required
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
- 3-7 years relevant work experience or advanced degree in a technology related field
- Experience testing web and mobile applications built on Java and/or C#
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics strongly preferred
- Experience testing cloud-based applications (hosted on Azure or AWS) strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Selenium, QTP or similar automation tools
- Strong technical competency in building and executing automated tests in Java and/or C# for both UIs and REST based services
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools (ADO, Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience working with Hadoop and SQL databases
- Familiarity with Genesys IVR and associated test tools such as Cyara
- Experience testing software at the API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client, etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience with Test Case Management related tools (HP Quality Center/ALM, Zephyr, qTest, Testcollab, etc.)
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.