Financial Analyst - Product, Digital Partnerships or NA Revenue FP&A
Visa, Atlanta GA, US
Everywhere you want to be
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to drive the decision support, reporting and analytics supporting various business functions at Visa. This position will play an instrumental role in redefining how we measure business performance, rebuilding and automating our reports and analyses, and preparing ad hoc analysis in response to questions from our business partners.
This individual will play a key role in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and month-end reporting. In addition, this position involves heavy collaboration across all functions, so the ability to learn quickly is required. The successful candidate will be comfortable preparing financial results and associated analytics for business partners and executives. As a finance business partner, this person will cultivate operational partnerships to drive strategic and financial thought leadership.
- Responsible for providing financial planning and analysis for one of these teams:
- Global Product / Value-Added Services
- Digital Partnerships
- NA Revenue
- Leads the coordination, organization, and execution of quantitative and qualitative analyses for areas supported, examples of activities include traditional budgeting and forecasting, month-end close, and business case development
- Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders (i.e., executives and staff) and serves as a key point of contact for finance issues
- Acquires and maintains an understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues of the teams supported
- Proactively communicates business implications observed from analysis and contributes ideas and solutions to business challenges / problems
- Proactively identifies and leads opportunities for process improvements and simplification
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects as needed to support business needs
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 2 years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics or related quantitative field or an Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and highly proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and experience in Hyperion or similar enterprise reporting and forecasting tool
- Solid understanding of Forecasting/Budgeting and Accrual concepts
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
- MBA in Finance or equivalent is a plus
- At least 3 years of relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
- Highly articulate and influential written and verbal communication skills
- Strong curiosity to connect the dots and tell the story through the financials
- Collaborative & inclusive with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure and produce time sensitive deliverables
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities and interest in the rapidly evolving payment industry landscape
- Attention to detail and accuracy are extremely critical
- Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.