Manager, Migration Implementations
Visa, Atlanta GA, US
Everywhere you want to be
The Manager of Migration Implementations role is responsible for managing the team of Migration Implementation Managers (MIM) responsible for the design and execution of various projects involving Client Services teams which require the conversion or migration of data from one platform, service or portfolio to another, or an extraction or import for an individual client. The role is responsible for commercializing the technical support program and infrastructure as part of any net-new or augmented projects, the overall engagement and timeline workflow and contact channels, the documentation of processes and planning of CS resources, as well as tracking and reporting on the execution of the various implementations. The Manager will be involved in ensuring that each MIM grows within the role and has the support and tools to perform their job tasks at a high level. The MIM Manager will assist as an issue escalation point for the MIM team, act as a communication channel into the business, ensure communications and training occurs for broader front-line support groups, and manage business requirements from other groups. The role will also be relied upon for subject matter expertise of the Authorize.net & Cybersource platforms, expected to work on tickets that come into the team queues, and perform quality assurance on tickets and other work product. Project tracking and reporting, as well as driving standard technical requirements, will ensure success of the overarching partnership agreement that provides enterprise class payment solutions to a broad set of customers, and in partnership with a variety of technology resources and client-facing groups.
As part of the Service Delivery organization, this role will provide the direction and structure to build the Migration function and implement the framework, processes, and support structures needed to support client-facing initiatives through Authorize.net & Cybersource product and service changes related to moving of data and/or related service settings and configurations. This position will require maintaining close partnerships and interactions with various Authorize.net & Cybersource teams throughout the implementation process, including software developers and Sales representatives.
- Ensure Authorize.net & Cybersource solution migration projects are managed and implemented by each required function and department (Sales, Sales Engineering, Global Services, Client Services, Contracts/Billing, Onboarding, Post-production support, Product Management, etc.), including assessment for any new or change in tooling, documentation artifacts, and required process
- Ensure a coordinated and consistent approach to merchant onboarding or separation, communication of formalized implementation, portfolio migration, and supporting processes
- Deliver repeatable and process-focused solutions, as well as capable of creating and owning key documentation such as procedures, templates, flow documents, best practices for enablement, and managing overall project tasks, timelines, and reporting, to ensure that implementations are delivered on-time and with quality results
- Lead by proposing functional and process improvements to internal and external parties, coordinating multiple departments and functions in their effort to enable success of Authorize.net & Cybersource products, ensuring that stakeholders provide consistent results, deliverables, and within timeframes
- Assisting all parties, including Product & Technology, CS & Sales teams, in reviewing and defining roles / responsibilities, client communication channels, rules of engagement, and cross-team procedures for all Authorize.net & Cybersource support and implementation engagements
- Provide service & data migration project support to Authorize.net & Cybersource’s key partners, including integration guidance, mitigation and remediation planning, troubleshooting and resolution, and general project consultation
- Engage with Client Services leadership to provide project specific implementation and product knowledge and requirements for customer-facing teams as needed to ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of all Authorize.net & Cybersource integrations, products, and services through supplemental training and self-managed education.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- 4+ years of work experience with a college or technical degree/certification
- 4+ years of experience with technical or payments products and services
- Experience with Payments, PCI, and risk mitigation methodologies
- Proficient program management / project management experience with industry tools, data reporting and application support
- Strong Data Analytics background
- Experience managing cross-functional needs and virtual teams
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, ETL principles, databases, programming languages, and markup & query languages (HTML, XML, SQL)
- Demonstrated technical integration problem solving capabilities
- Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences
- Must be able to effectively strategize and prioritize against multiple high-impact initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop & influence relationships across different levels of the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complex concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- A self-starter with strong organization skills, resolution management and proactive reporting
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.