Corporate IT: CIT builds, operates and maintains the IT systems and infrastructure necessary to enable a highly connected and collaborative workforce that helps power Visa s business.
Within this organization, the Legal & Compliance Information Technology team supports full life-cycle delivery and ongoing support of strategic technology initiatives for the Legal & Compliance business units, and the global employee community. This position will report to the Director of legal, & compliance technology, as an individual contributor.
As a Systems Analyst, responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and documentation, and support plans (in both lead and supporting roles)
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test strategy documentation, test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation
- Function as a solution analyst to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities for applications implemented at Visa
- Function as the systems subject matter expert (SME) for 2-3 distinct functional areas (i.e. Customer Due Diligence, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions Screening, Privacy Impact Assessment, Legal Billing, Records Management etc…)
- Analyze system and data failures to identify and implement operational excellence and control needs
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems and apply business knowledge and practical experience to recommend/implement system and product enhancements
- Participate in the architecture and integration of Legal & Compliance applications including design, testing, implementation
- Ensure all processes are fully met in line with company guidelines and support, compliance reviews, testing and audits
- Maintain working knowledge of Legal & Compliance technology trends and best practices
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with business partners, vendors and consultants to address support and project activities
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Requires a minimum of 3 or more years progressively responsible experience in application implementation, administration, development, and support
- Requires a minimum of 3 or more years progressively responsible experience with SaaS and enterprise software solutions
- Exposure to database technologies including data modeling, SQL, relational database design
- Knowledge of developing business process flows, and process modeling
- Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions
- Superior communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure and resolution of complex system issues
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Understanding of Agile project management, SDLC, ITIL, risk management, quality engineering
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities of varying complexity while prioritizing and focusing on critical tasks and issues
- Experience working effectively with business and IT staff in multiple locations
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies, and practices quickly
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Familiar with Privacy regulations such as GDPR, CCPA and privacy application platform One Trust
- Experience with testing automation tools like Selenium preferred
- Experience configuring low code solutions like Oracle APEX, Appian etc.
- Experience in working with agile workflow management tools like Rally, Version One, JIRA preferred
- Familiar with regulatory tech tools in Legal & Compliance domain
- Prior experience in highly regulated, high security industry such as banking/finance and regulatory audit such as SOX, FFIEC, GDPR etc.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange