The candidate will work as part of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team to build and support applications to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the CRM business function. This role will participate in design, development, testing and support of CRM applications and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities. The ideal candidate will bring strong experience in developing technical solutions for web applications.
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality business solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
- Mentor Jr Developers and oversee programming functions to ensure that projects are securely delivered and fulfill expectations.
- Coordinate with other developers and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Comfortable working with both technical and business staff, and flexible in working on a wide variety of tasks spanning the full application development life cycle and maintenance.
- Work closely with various IT and business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
- Implement best development practices for efficiency like leveraging re-use, eliminating duplicative components, efficient architectural design.
- Create documentation and procedures while maintaining best practices and following Visa's methodology for development, installation, and maintenance.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- 3 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3-5 years of overall technical experience is strongly preferred.
- 3 years of programming experience in .NET.
- 2-4 years of experience in implementing web integrations to other systems using web services
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud product is a plus
- Experience in development and support of CRM applications is a plus
- Excellent process orientation, planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.