Senior Analyst Lease Administration
Volta Industries, San Francisco, CA
WE MAKE GOOD THINGS FREE.
- Solid understanding of application of ASC 842 accounting standards.
- Research complex technical accounting issues under GAAP/IFRS, especially ASC 842/ASC 840 (legacy) with the ability to make connections with the facts and circumstances identified through daily business operations.
- Keep up-to-date with the ASC842 guidelines and understand any new business cases.
- Review lease PO to ensure proper account and cost center coding and compliance of the corporate lease/revenue policy.
- Evaluate the accounting impacts of new, amended and terminated leases agreements.
- Prepare initial lease assessment for new leases and gather all the facts related to the checklist.
- Create lease schedules by identifying inputs to be entered in the lease software.
- Identify any embedded leases that may occur in daily business operations.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly close procedures, such as preparing journal entries, reconciliation, and flux analysis for the relevant Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts.
- Work closely with internal and cross functional teams (i.e. Lease admin team, business operation team, engineering team, legal team, FP&A,etc.) and have influence in the best accounting practices.
- Maintain high standards in the internal control procedures of Leasing.
- Prepare workpapers, footnotes and schedules for SEC reporting.
- Prepare thorough supporting documentation for internal and external auditors and ready to communicate our group accounting judgement, if required.
- Identify process improvements opportunities to improve efficiency within the finance group
- Assist special technical accounting/finance projects, if needed.
What you bring to Volta Charging
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Other Business related.
- 2-5 years experience in public accounting and currently working in the industry.
- Advanced excel skills and capable of creating documents in an organized format.
- A plus if previously worked in publicly traded companies who has experience in SOX environments.
- A plus if previously worked in electrical vehicle, real estate, manufacturing, construction, or media industries.
- A plus if previously have experience in system implementation such as NetSuite, Lease related software.
- Detail-oriented, can-do attitude, collaborative, and able to multitask effectively under pressure.
- Embrace Volta core values Accountability, Commitment, Trust, Integrity, Teamwork.
- Presentation skills and dashboards, site partner invoices
About Volta Industries
Volta is a nationwide network of electric vehicle charging stations that partners with brands to sponsor free charging for all EV drivers. Volta’s innovative infrastructure is leading the way for the future needs of mobility. Volta creates new ways for brands to reach highly coveted audiences in high traffic locations and for real estate owners, including shopping malls, grocery store and local retailers, to attract new customers who stay longer. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, Volta provides a valuable community amenity in markets across the U.S. helping brands meet consumers at the optimal moment of purchase decision. To learn more visit www.voltacharging.com.
Want to learn more about Volta Industries? Visit Volta Industries's website.
The best bed for better sleep