Vox Media employees thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology and the world around them. Vox Media’s networks and businesses include SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode & Code Conferences, Polygon, Concert, Chorus, Vox Creative, Vox Entertainment, and the Vox Media Podcast Network.
The Programmatic Strategist will be an integral part of the programmatic team, responsible for managing the day-to-day performance of our partners and campaigns. The Programmatic Strategist in New York City will support the East region in providing day-to-day account management support as well as provide strategic recommendations on programmatic sales strategy/upsell tactics. This role will work closely with Programmatic Operations/Yield Management, the Ad Operations and Revenue Operations teams. Both daily and long term responsibilities will include:
What you'll do:
- Cultivate existing and develop new external relationships at all levels with agency, client and platform partners
- Manage and optimize PMP campaigns across all clients, platforms and technology partners
- Serve as client contact for any troubleshooting or performance
- Monitor performance of programmatic partners and campaigns across all Vox Media properties to maximize revenue opportunities
- Identify actionable up-sell strategies with Yield Manager to increase revenue and operationalize PMP activity across broader sales organization
- Deliver strategic programmatic sales and account management support across both sales and client success in East region
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on programmatic trends both internally and externally
- Work with the Revenue Product team for additional features and products that will help achieve the goals of our programmatic partners and drive advertiser value
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic record
- 1-2 years of digital media experience
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of client services, advertising operations, and ad serving.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising metrics and the current industry trends
- Familiarity with largest SSPs and DSPs, as well as DFP
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and mediate a large volume of demands and requests
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
About Vox Media
Vox Media is a prestigious modern media company that believes in the power of going deeper to connect with global, passionate, curious audiences. Through our authoritative house of brands, commitment to developing standout technology, and high-fidelity advertising, we are shaping the future of journalism and entertainment.
Want to learn more about Vox Media? Visit Vox Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Federal Sales
C3.ai, Washington, D.C.
Sales Development Representative
Account Manager Junior
RetailMeNot, Paris, France
Junior B2B Sales Manager (m/w/d)
Account Manager, Mid-Market, Bilingual (Austin)
Medallia, Austin, TX, USA
EMEA MSP Lead
Malwarebytes, United Kingdom