Vox Media employees thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology and the world around them. Vox Media’s networks and businesses include SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode & Code Conferences, Polygon, Concert, Chorus, Vox Creative, Vox Entertainment, and the Vox Media Podcast Network.
The Reporting Analyst will join a growing team responsible for reporting on advertising campaigns across all lines of business, analyzing a variety of metrics to better understand performance and success. This job will work with our revenue operations, vox creative, and sales teams, reporting into the Senior Manager of Insights. This job will sit under the Department of Sales Research & Insights.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a variety of data sources to monitor campaign performance across all platforms, distributing these highlights each week to sales, creative, and revenue teams.
- Act as the main point of contact for campaign analytics, reporting, and performance storytelling
- Proactively offer optimization suggestions based on client KPIs and delivery needs
- Produce end of campaign client-facing reports to help sales and creative team speak on the success of each program
- Own completion of client-provided reporting templates
- Help inform distribution strategy and planning for incoming campaigns and serve as a strategic performance expert
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic record
- Third party research experience preferred (Nielsen, Millward Brown, etc)
- Excellent communication and quantitative skills
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics
- Very strong Excel experience
- Previous knowledge with analytics and data interpretation a plus, with an emphasis on storytelling
- Ability to multitask, handling a variety of different daily requirements
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail. -Willingness and ability to learn
- Effective team player
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
About Vox Media
Vox Media is a prestigious modern media company that believes in the power of going deeper to connect with global, passionate, curious audiences. Through our authoritative house of brands, commitment to developing standout technology, and high-fidelity advertising, we are shaping the future of journalism and entertainment.