Partnerships Account Manager, Concert
Vox Media, New York
Shaping the future of journalism and entertainment
Vox Media employees thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology and the world around them. Vox Media’s networks and businesses include SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode & Code Conferences, Polygon, Concert, Chorus, Vox Creative, Vox Entertainment, and the Vox Media Podcast Network.
Concert is a publisher-led marketplace that offers high-fidelity advertising you can trust. Forged in partnership with NBCU, Concert is a truly safe marketplace for advertisers to build their brands, featuring top-of-the-line ad creative built in-house and nothing but prestigious, brand-safe, context. Offering turnkey solutions for branded content, mobile video, and high-impact display, a single campaign with Concert can reach 99% of millennials online.
The Partnerships Account Manager for Concert will be cross-functional, working closely with ad ops, publisher development, yield and finance teams to enable overall success of Concert’s rapidly growing business. This person will be charged with providing industry-leading support to our partners.
This is a multi-faceted role that requires strong project management, data analysis, and strategic planning, while maintaining internal and external day-to-day executions.
What You'll Do:
- Assist the Publisher Development Manager in day to day external communications with Concert partners, including NBCUniversal. This will include daily correspondence and partner education around all things Concert.
- Manage the post-sale process for any NBCU/Publisher Partner sold Concert campaigns. Includes PM work: providing mocks, collecting legal/creative assets, managing the build/design process with the client and the internal design team. Assist with campaign delivery management with ad operations team.
- Work with ad operations team to deliver weekly reporting and end of campaign wrap reports/decks for pub partner sold deals.
- Provide sales support during the RFP/pre-sale process to Concert Publisher Partner sales teams including NBCUniversal & Quartz.
- Monitor performance and revenue trends for assigned partnership accounts and send weekly to pub partners.
- Work in Salesforce and Operative for order management of pub partner sold orders.
- Assist with onboarding new publishers via direct and programmatic set ups.
- Be an expert on all Concert ad products and functionality of each.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-3 years in media, marketing or a related field
- Exceptional project management, collaboration, problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and mediate a large volume of demands and requests
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines, work effectively under pressure and within tight timelines
- Must be comfortable communicating at all levels to publisher partners.
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility
- Excel/spreadsheet proficiency required
- Programmatic Knowledge helpful, but not required
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
About Vox Media
Vox Media is a prestigious modern media company that believes in the power of going deeper to connect with global, passionate, curious audiences. Through our authoritative house of brands, commitment to developing standout technology, and high-fidelity advertising, we are shaping the future of journalism and entertainment.
Want to learn more about Vox Media? Visit Vox Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Nine Media
Video Editor, Originals
Group Nine Media, The Dodo
Group Nine Media
Associate Motion Graphics Editor
Group Nine Media, The Dodo
Director, Studios Technology
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Associate Editor, Footwear
Hypebeast, New York
DICE, London, Greater London UK