Vox Media employees thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology and the world around them. The Vox Media house of brands includes industry-leading media forces like SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode, Racked and Polygon, and reaches an audience of hundreds of millions, generating over a billion content views each month.
Concert is a publisher-led marketplace that offers high-fidelity advertising you can trust. Forged in partnership with NBCU, Concert is Vox Media’s sister company that provides a truly safe marketplace for advertisers to build their brands, featuring top-of-the-line ad creative built in-house and nothing but prestigious, brand-safe, context. Offering turnkey solutions for branded content, mobile video, and high-impact display, a single campaign with Concert can reach 99% of millennials online.
As a Account Director of Concert at Vox Media, you will use your expertise and knowledge to work with our most trusted partners to unlock the full potential of their brands through a unique blend of premium content offerings, high-value audiences, and cutting-edge technology. Your primary responsibility is to drive and grow revenue with new and existing partners by providing solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands.
This is a high-energy job requiring persistent and persuasive interactions with clients, deep digital, social and mobile expertise, proven sales skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams to close deals. You will need to think strategically, about your client's business and will take a consultative approach, uncovering your client’s needs, and bringing them appropriate opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage trusted relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Develop new relationships at all levels with agency and client partners.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Vox Media’s advertising products and solutions.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges.
- Oversee the proposal and media plan process, ensuring highly relevant and creative solutions for partners.
- Work closely with your territory senior management to manage internal revenue expectations and forecasting.
Manage multiple cross-platform opportunities and projects.
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 4+ years experience in digital advertising sales with a proven record of exceeding revenue goals, programmatic & ad network experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Willing to travel.
- 8+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology and its competitive landscape.
- Well established relationships within the advertising industry.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
A deep understanding of the industry's key issues.
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
About Vox Media
Vox Media is a prestigious modern media company that believes in the power of going deeper to connect with global, passionate, curious audiences. Through our authoritative house of brands, commitment to developing standout technology, and high-fidelity advertising, we are shaping the future of journalism and entertainment.
Want to learn more about Vox Media? Visit Vox Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ
Product Lead (Experience Design) - Samara
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Luxury Retreats - Coordonnateur au Recrutement/ Recruitment Coordinator - 6 mois/months
Airbnb, Montreal, Canada
Strategic Alliances Account Executive
Pivotal Software, London
DOD Sales Engineer -Federal East
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Manager Enterprise Sales Development
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California