Vox Media employees thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology and the world around them. The Vox Media house of brands includes industry-leading media forces like SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode, Racked and Polygon, and reaches an audience of hundreds of millions, generating over a billion content views each month.
The Campaign Manager will be part of a team responsible for implementing online advertising campaigns. This role will collaborate with the company’s editorial, creative, and development teams. Working across multiple teams within the media business, daily responsibilities will include:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the advertising insertion orders on the backend and be the internal point person to guide the execution of the highly custom and high impact campaigns.
- Work with the sales team on a production timeline to ensure timely deliverables, approvals and launch.
- Quality check client’s creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting all 3rd party rich media and video to run successfully on all Vox Media properties.
- Collaborate with the product team, editorial team, and ad sales in successfully launching integrated sponsorships.
- Work with the sales team to monitor and optimize campaign delivery and performance
- Support Sales, Yield and Delivery teams with general day to day traffic inquiries.
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic record.
- Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations and serving solutions a plus, especially DFP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive.
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail. Willingness and ability to learn and do whatever is needed to see a project through to completion
- Effective team player.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills. Strong excel skills is preferred.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
About Vox Media
Vox Media is a prestigious modern media company that believes in the power of going deeper to connect with global, passionate, curious audiences. Through our authoritative house of brands, commitment to developing standout technology, and high-fidelity advertising, we are shaping the future of journalism and entertainment.