- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offer appropriate solutions to meet those needs
- Educate customers on our products and services, and appropriately recommend these
- Serve as an advocate for Vroom by sharing what separates us from the competition
- Respond knowledgeably to any incoming customer question
- Manage customer complaints/issues in a professional manner; resolving the problem through the most effective and timely means possible
- Consult and guide customers to the appropriate next step in the customer journey
- Facilitate steps to complete a sale, such as handing off to appropriate team members to take care of vehicle appraisal process, test drive, submitting finance applications, etc.
- Reading, collecting, and transcribing data in order to to ensure accurate and complete information in CRM
- Navigate and utilize various selling/customer service technologies and tools
- Monitor progress against Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Navigate the entire sales process including discovery, elevating pain, gaining commitment & closing the deal
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Must be available to work any shift, including nights and weekends
- Enthusiastic about helping customers find their drive--the cars!
- Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people
- Highly adaptable; able to operate in a rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature
- Effective multitasker and time management skills
- Effective listener who can understand customers' underlying wants and needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships and demonstrates excellent teamwork
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of CRM technology; passion for digital (web, social media, etc).
- Desire and the ability to learn new things
- Seek out opportunities for self-development, participate in training, and welcome performance feedback
- Ability to take on larger role scope (chat, etc.) and/or develop people management skills
Vroom’s mission is simple: we want to make buying a car as easy as ordering a pizza. By offering no-haggle pricing, an easy purchase process, and nationwide delivery, we’re well on our way. Quality, communication, and exceeding our customers’ wildest expectations mean the world to us. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
Want to learn more about Vroom? Visit Vroom's website.
Jobs You May Like
Media Sales Manager (Bangalore based)
Research Associate (APAC)
MongoDB, New Delhi/Gurgaon
Sales Productivity Analyst
Visa, Miami FL, US
Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts - North America
SimilarWeb, Raleigh, North Carolina
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Commercial Terrain Senior H/F
TripAdvisor, Paris, France