- Develop a deep understanding of our product, audience, and their buyer’s journey.
- Combine analytical thinking with storytelling to identify and engage the right leads.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Vroom's revenue goals
- Set campaign KPIs and benchmarks. Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Ensure data consistency and integrity across all marketing analytics platforms
- Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on the gaps.
- Must have experience with CPD's and trend analysis
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker able to gather buy-in from senior leadership for analytical and measurement framework approaches
- Excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical (Data Science/Engineering) and non-technical stakeholders (Marketing/Sales/Finance)
- 5-8 years of experience in e-commerce, performance marketing analytics, finance, consulting, or another modeling-rigorous discipline
- Mastery of financial, statistical and economic concepts integrated into multi-touch attribution, cohorted funnel conversion and forecasting
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables, index/match, shortcuts, etc… you can operate without a mouse
- Working knowledge of SQL and knowledge in Looker, Tableau or similar BI software
- Experience with third-party web & mobile analytics tools (Google, Mixpanel, Amplitude), attribution platforms (Tune, Convertro, Rockerbox), and event collectors (Segment, mParticle)
Vroom’s mission is simple: we want to make buying a car as easy as ordering a pizza. By offering no-haggle pricing, an easy purchase process, and nationwide delivery, we’re well on our way. Quality, communication, and exceeding our customers’ wildest expectations mean the world to us. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
Want to learn more about Vroom? Visit Vroom's website.
Jobs You May Like
Getaround, Denver, CO
Digital Fundraising Associate
Indivisible, Washington, DC
Director of Digital Strategy and Engagement
Indivisible, Washington, DC
Senior Project Manager
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
European International School Business Development Manager
SAM Labs, London - flexible
Customer Experience Associate (Overnight)
DraftKings, Hoboken, NJ