- Develop and administer an on going training program that includes all aspects of employee growth from onboarding and orientation through continued growth in both technical and managerial tracks
- Partner with vendors to provide an ongoing certification process for junior all the way through master technicians
- Work with experts to develop training and certification on the latest automotive technology such as evolutions in energy efficient and self-driving vehicles
- Work closely with employees and management to deliver and support safety training and safe work practices in order to achieve a best in class safety environmentIntroduce new and current employees to technical systems and upgrades used in the performance of their duties
- Conduct both classroom and on-the-job instruction
- Research, analyze and identify specific training needs to support business objectives
- Select appropriate delivery methodology, develop lesson plans, instructional materials and student handoutsSchedule and coordinate training programs and activities
- Develop and administer evaluations that assess the effectiveness of training
- Research and identify external training partners
- Prepare scope of services for outside training assistance and recommend the selection of consultants or vendors, and monitor and evaluate performance
- May partner with hiring managers and recruitment teams to assist in pre-employment screening
- Report on an as-needed basis, the progress of the training and development program and all class participation and provides an accurate account of the progress of the training program participant’s to the participant’s manager
- May be required to work occasional off-hours shifts to administer training programs.
- An Associate’s degree with major course work in education, counseling or a related technical field.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree strongly preferred
- At least three (3) years of experience in assessing training needs, developing instructional materials and providing training to adults
- Strong facilitator for diverse audiencesStrongly prefer bilingual - English and Spanish speaker
- Requires experience across gsuite, Microsoft suite, publisher, articulate, captivate as well ability to rapidly learn internal and proprietary technologies.
- Experience with Salesforce helpful.
- Knowledge and application of adult learning styles
- Strong instructional design skills - excellent writing skills are a must
Vroom’s mission is simple: we want to make buying a car as easy as ordering a pizza. By offering no-haggle pricing, an easy purchase process, and nationwide delivery, we’re well on our way. Quality, communication, and exceeding our customers’ wildest expectations mean the world to us. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
Want to learn more about Vroom? Visit Vroom's website.
Jobs You May Like
Human Resources Coordinator, Japan
Executive Assistant to President
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Talent Intelligence Analyst
Lyft, San Francisco
Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
Yext, New York, NY
Senior DevOps Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Atlanta, Georgia
Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Intern - Summer 2019 (Paid)
Uncubed, New York, NY