- Manage and review workflow volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service;
- Review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
- Manage daily administrative operations of the department including establishing work priorities, scheduling workforce, administering attendance policies, resolving problems, etc.
- Maintain and develop staff through ongoing training and performance through the administration of quarterly performance appraisals.
- Coordinate activities of various customer serving departments and employees and interact with other departments as necessary to ensure high quality of service to customers.
- Interact and coordinate with local and corporate teams when new procedures are needed, develop and implement improvements in methods and systems to ensure smooth flow of work and customers' satisfaction.
- Work closely with accounting department regarding customer payments, tax calculations, payoffs and monitoring of all outside funding transactions are processed timely.
- Administer and supervise all title processing for operating location transactions.
- Assist customers and employees in solving sales, accounting, and all other general related issues.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
- Partner with various market level support teams (i.e. Finance, HR, Recon, Safety, Security, Sales, Customer Service) to ensure effective and efficient operational processes that align with company objectives and strategies and high-quality customer service and support.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Actively work with other departments to create strong relationships and increase efficiencies.
- Supervise dealer registration office to ensure quality service to customers.
- Hire and supervise block clerks. Establish schedules to ensure appropriate coverage for sale day activities and volumes.
- Must be able to deliver Top Notch customer service to our internal/external customers
- 2 - 3 years of title and registration industry experience required.
- 1 - 3 years office management or supervisory experience required.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Effective management, customer service, and organizational skills required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of title & DMV laws and regulations required.
- Good computer and software knowledge essential, including AS400.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. BA / BS is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software.
- Salesforce, Zendesk and/or any equivalent CRM tools.
- Fast paced, close quarters.
- Supervisor will manage 12 to 15 frontline title and registration clerks.
Vroom’s mission is simple: we want to make buying a car as easy as ordering a pizza. By offering no-haggle pricing, an easy purchase process, and nationwide delivery, we’re well on our way. Quality, communication, and exceeding our customers’ wildest expectations mean the world to us. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
Want to learn more about Vroom? Visit Vroom's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Sr Accounts Payable Specialist
Pivotal Software, Toronto
Wolt, Helsinki, Finland
Communications & Events trainee For Global Sales team
Senior FP&A Analyst, Revenue and KPIs
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
VP of Global Finance
Birchbox, New York