- Manage a team of supervisors, leads, and individual contributors. Responsible for setting and monitoring goals for each work cell through daily interaction and written performance management plans.
- Develop and sustain lean process improvements for the registration cycle.
- Develop and communicate growth plans in relationship to headcount, process improvements, and vendor dependency.
- Responsible for 3rd party vendor performance and ensuring vendors meet or exceed SLAs.
- Maintain and develop staff through ongoing training and performance through the administration of quarterly performance appraisals.
- Coordinate activities of various customer serving departments and employees and interact with other departments as necessary to ensure high quality of service to customers.
- Interact and coordinate with local and corporate teams when new procedures are needed, develop and implement improvements in methods and systems to ensure smooth flow of work and customers' satisfaction.
- Work closely with accounting department regarding customer payments, tax calculations, payoffs and monitoring of all outside funding transactions are processed timely.
- Responsible for executing and communicating all regulation, law, or processing changes for the regions of responsibility. This may include participating in functional cross department teams for an effective implementation.
- Administer and supervise all title processing for operating location transactions.
- Assist customers and employees in solving sales, accounting, and all other general related issues.
- Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
- Partner with various market level support teams (i.e. Finance, HR, Recon, Safety, Security, Sales, Customer Service) to ensure effective and efficient operational processes that align with company objectives and strategies and high-quality customer service and support.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director.
- Actively work with other departments to create strong relationships and increase efficiencies.
- Supervise dealer registration office to ensure quality service to customers.
- Lead a highly productive team, driven through strong communication, empowerment, reward and coaching techniques.
- Attract, recruit and retain top talent not currently in place.
- Drive a culture based on transparency, collaboration, accountability and intellectual curiosity.
- Must be able to deliver Top Notch customer service to our internal/external customers
- Advanced customer de-escalation experience
- 2+ years of title and registration industry experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years office management or supervisory experience required
- Previous experience in team building and team expansion required
- Demonstrated use of customer insights and metrics to enhance customer experience
- Demonstrated experience in implementing new approach to improve service, operations and cost performance
- Experience in working in more hands on fashion to drive results for a growth organization preferred
- Strong project management skills - organized, structured and experienced at successfully driving projects with cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, partner-centric and highly comfortable navigating through a wide range of situations in a fast-pace environment
- Previous high volume production experience is a plus
- Effective management, customer service, and organizational skills required
- Comprehensive knowledge of title and registration; DMV laws and regulations (or willingness to learn) required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. BA / BS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suites
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk and/or equivalent CRM tools
- Willingness to travel as needed (20%)
Vroom’s mission is simple: we want to make buying a car as easy as ordering a pizza. By offering no-haggle pricing, an easy purchase process, and nationwide delivery, we’re well on our way. Quality, communication, and exceeding our customers’ wildest expectations mean the world to us. Vroom is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
Want to learn more about Vroom? Visit Vroom's website.
DICE is on a mission to get people out more. We bring incredible live shows and
Jobs You May Like
Capability Network Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Princip...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA