Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We have experienced tremendous growth and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
As a Senior HRIS Analyst you will be responsible for the daily support, maintenance, optimization, and enhancement of the company’s HR Information System (Workday) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This role will partner with internal and external business stakeholders to increase business efficiency and automate business processes through various HR technology.
This technical role requires excellent knowledge of business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical background. The candidate will have direct hands on experience in process design, configuration, implementation, and reporting. Experience in Workday or other large Human Resource or business enterprise systems is required.
- Implement new system functionality and enhancements to accomplish cross functional business objectives.
- Provide ongoing support for existing functionality, systems and processes to the HR team and end users using excellent customer service to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Work closely with leadership, business partners and operations teams to gather and define requirements, design and implement solutions, and ensure end user adoption across multiple functional areas in Workday (HCM, Benefits, Time & Absence, Recruiting, etc)
- Continually identify areas of opportunity for process enhancements across systems, both Workday and satellite tools (LMS, survey tools, etc).
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to create, edit and prepare reports, analytics and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration errors as needed.
- Train internal HR teams and end users by creating training materials and hosting live training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degrees in HR, Information Systems, Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience supporting, administering or configuring Workday with 3-5 years cumulative experience in HR, IT or other business analyst function.
- Experience administering applicant tracking systems, specifically Workday Recruiting a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Must be a skilled communicator, with well-developed listening, verbal, written and presentation ability.
- Strong prioritizing, project management, planning and organization skills with the ability to serve multiple customers effectively.
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspective and contributions. Our values of SPEED: Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development are only possible in an environment where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom’s policy is to maintain a working environment that encourages mutual respect, promotes harmonious and congenial relationships between employees, and is free from all forms of discrimination and harassment of any employee (or applicant for employment or service provider) by anyone, including supervisors, co-workers, vendors, or clients. Harassment and discrimination in any manner or form is expressly prohibited. There is no tolerance for discrimination or unequal treatment of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health decisions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or civil partnership/union status, familial status, military or veteran status, predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This practice applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, rehire, termination of employment, development and training, compensation, benefits and retirement.
Please review our privacy and CCPA policies here