What You'll Do
- As leader in the Revenue Organization, you will be responsible for cultivating, training, hiring, and all things people for the Enterprise sales team.
- Responsible for leading by example, by consistently helping to open and close doors for the members of your team.
- Assist reps to develop their areas of weakness to level-up the entire sales organization. Can effectively evaluate existing talent, coach and motivate the team.
- Take a very hands on approach to management/deal flow, including shadowing/running sales calls at the senior executive level.
- Use structured account planning and value-based selling techniques to both win and expand accounts. Map an account and decision-makers, influencers and champions. While working with the team to understands strategic needs of the account and how to work VTS solution into those needs.
- Embrace a scientific approach to sales planning and management—understanding targets and quota. Manages teams’ activity and sales funnel with clearly defined process and exit criteria. Combines inspection with engagement to drive activity, behavior and outcomes, using best-in-class sales systems & processes.
- Evaluate and facilitate changes to sales strategy, sales process, and workflow to deliver maximum sales and profit growth.
- Commitment to setting metrics and establishing performance benchmarks for the team.
- Manage, develop and coach the team and hold them accountable against these metrics.
- Partner with marketing to execute a joint go-to-market motion to win accounts.
- You will use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new vertical markets.
- Minimum of 10+ years of successful Enterprise sales experience, w/ 5+ years of management experience
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance for the team, especially in a startup environment
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Prefer experience selling applications as opposed to infrastructure
- Understand and have used sales methodologies
- Experience managing team through Salesforce
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- You have the demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and engage in strategic conversations with senior- and C-level executives at client companies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, scaling and deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA or BS degree, MBA a plus
We Take care of You
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Bryant Park)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
We're revolutionizing commercial real estate through innovation.
VTS was founded by real estate professionals who have experienced the challenges facing today's landlords and brokers first-hand. Armed with these insights, we deliver an easy-to-use, intuitive platform that empowers commercial real estate professionals to work smarter, not harder.
Want to learn more about VTS? Visit VTS's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Global Services
Rapid7, Boston, MA
Sales Development Representative - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Narvar, Dallas, TX
Enterprise Account Executive (APAC)
Market Sales Coordinator, Edmonton (Entry Level)
TradeRev, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Country Manager, Argentina
Payoneer, Buenos Aires