Vungle is revolutionising the way in which apps make money by providing app developers with the means to display HD, high-quality video ads to their users. Our Advertising and Publishing teams work closely with our partners to create and manage relationships that are long lasting and of high value. Our relationships with our advertisers and developers is crucial to our success and our team is fun, motivated, resourceful and great at building relationships. This means maintaining regular, friendly and helpful contact with all of our partners—new and old.
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our Demand team to: grow advertiser spend for the EMEA region, further develop our sizable and growing EMEA Demand team, as well as to partner with our wider Sales org to support product and creative innovation. The EMEA Demand team represents a significant portion of our company revenue, and it will be your role to further develop the team and create meaningful advertiser partnerships.
- Work with the Global Head of Demand and Regional Demand Team Leads to drive our advertiser sales strategy
- Be fully responsible for growing revenue from advertisers, manage a large book of business, comprised of some of Vungle’s top spending customers and new business
- Be fully responsible for onboarding new advertisers to Vungle. Introduce them to our advertiser self-serve dashboard, empowering and guiding them to become proficient
- Take initiative to foster new partnerships that represent potential for growth outside of our portfolio. Turn inquiries into revenue.
- Engage in daily contact with key Demand clients, attend meetings together with cross-functional team members
- Forecast revenue and manage a pipeline of potential and current business
- Work closely with internal teams (Supply, Legal, and Finance) to structure deals that maximize revenue for all constituents
- Synthesize customer feedback and help inform the product roadmap
- Be a self-motivated problem solver with outstanding attention to detail
- Identify key areas of revenue opportunity in the industry and within region. Attend industry events to evangelize Vungle and our technology
- An ambitious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to make an immediate impact
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills with an ability to persuade at the executive management level using an analytical approach to problem solving
- A strong understanding of data analysis and visualisation
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers, management and other internal teams
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team
- 2 - 3 years of relevant sales or customer success experience, managing a sizeable quota or quarterly target
- BS/BA required—analytical degree preferred
- Regular travel will be necessary within the European region
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Trusted by 60,000+ mobile apps worldwide, Vungle serves over 4 billion video views per month on 1 billion unique devices and is consistently top-rated in user quality by global performance indexes Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul and Singapore.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Brand Partner
Linqia, West Coast— preference for San Francisco or Los Angeles
Account Executive (Los Angeles)
NexTravel, Los Angeles, CA
Junior Corporate Sales Executive
Favor, Austin, TX
Enterprise Sales Engineer (Minneapolis, MN)
Okta, Minneapolis, MN
Business Development Manager, Flexport Capital
Flexport, New York, NY