Sales at Vungle:
Vungle’s Demand EMEA sales team works with the largest mobile advertisers in the industry to help them reach their user acquisition goals. The team manages and optimizes UA campaigns globally; they help Vungle’s European clients buy the highest value users. The Account Coordinator will join the Demand EMEA team to support the team in delivering quality service to our clients and grow our business in Europe.
Please read on to see if you meet the requirements needed to fulfill the responsibilities. If you want to get noticed, feel free to add a cover letter / tell your story / add a video / whatever you think represents you best, and sell us on why you are the person we are looking for!
- Work with your teammates to ensure the highest level of service for our advertising partners.
- Adhere to industry leading SLAs to get campaigns up and running ahead of time.
- Find optimization and growth opportunities for our advertising campaigns.
- Continuous testing & learning—leveraging new techniques to drive value for partners.
- Find solutions to technical mobile tracking problems.
- Support top regional customers and learn consultation techniques from frontline account managers.
- An ambitious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to make an immediate impact.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team.
- BS/BA required—analytical degree preferred.
- An Interest in mobile advertising (related industry knowledge or experience is a plus)
- Native English speaker, additional European language skills a plus.
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and produce results quickly.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively report findings and influence change.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Work Together - Our teams work well together with the mutual belief that we all have something to teach and something to learn.
- Act with Integrity - We do right by our clients and right by our colleagues.
- Inspire Creativity - We create spaces for creativity to thrive and inclusivity to flourish.
- Endless Determination - We drive for continuous improvement.
In the Account Coordinator position, you will have the opportunity to support some of our biggest EMEA performance buyers and learn from close partnership with our Account Management team. You will have the chance to grow your skill set and develop through close peer and manager feedback. From the Coordinator position, there are multiple areas you can expand into, depending on your interest.
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns with publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Culture Amp, New York
Sales Executive, Healthcare
Digital Reasoning, Franklin, TN
DSM Implementation Specialist - International
InVisionApp, Remote (UK, Ireland, Netherlands)
Business Leader, Self Service Acquisition
Justworks, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Executive - State and Local Government
Business Development Representative
Acquia, Reading, UK