The Applications team builds the systems that connects Vungle’s publishers with advertisers and manages the applications, campaigns, creatives (bonus points for knowing what all that means) and everything else that feed into our ad serving pipeline.
We’re a group of full-stack, JS-focused (Node.js, React, Redux) engineers. While you’ll definitely be helping to write backend API code, we are focused on creating amazing front-ends for all different types of end users such as admins, the biggest publishers/advertisers in mobile, and indie devs. We want you to hit the ground running and begin adding new features within a couple of weeks; but don’t worry, the team will help you get up-to-speed!
So what’s the day-to-day look like? It’s a lot of coding, a decent amount of code reviews and unit testing, some discussions with end users and product teams, and most importantly, very few meetings. We want engineers who are looking to grow, build awesome features, and play a role in the expansion of our team.
- Design, develop and deploy reusable front-end components to enhance our publishing client & internal team dashboards.
- Work with our product team (designers and product managers) to build user-focused features/tools/systems.
- Contribute to and improve accessibility of the self-serve platform by working directly with internal clients to develop interfaces that are user-friendly.
- Implement controls within the interfaces team for engineers to have more control over their own deployments utilizing the custom testing framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields and 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience working in an Agile(ish) development team.
- Knowledge of CSS tools, such as SASS/LESS, Bootstrap/Foundation.
- Fullstack knowledge is a plus.
- Previous ad-tech experience is a plus.
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices, and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Windows Infrastructure Security Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Systems Reliability Engineer (Mandarin Speaking)
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Full Stack Engineer
Class Pass, San Francisco
Senior Software Development Engineer
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Data Engineering Manager, FinTech
Netflix, Los Gatos, California