Vungle's DSP (demand side platform) Platform team is a newly created team. The team is responsible for architecting and building a demand-side platform infrastructure that handles over a billion events per day and is growing exponentially. We’re an innovative engineering team, utilizing the latest technology in order to build efficient and high scale systems. If building and scaling low-latency, high-throughput systems is something that gets you excited, then we’d love to chat!
Technologies in Use:
- Golang, NodeJS, Scala, Python
- Redis, Mongo, Kafka, Cassandra
- Jenkins/TravisCI, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCE, Github
- The best candidates have 8-10 years of experience in software development.
- 5 years of experience in programming Java, C++ or similar object-oriented language is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Go is the preferred language.
- Interested in expanding your knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Possess some knowledge of various concurrency patterns, system and interface designs, as well as scaling systems.
- Expertise in HTTP, TCP lifecycles. Experience in RPC is a plus.
- Expertise in various concurrency patterns, systems, and interface designs.
- Built servers handling at least 500 qps per 1 core and 2gb memory.
- Good understanding of low-latency, high-throughput backend services.
- Expertise in developing in distributed systems, data structures, and architecture.
- Data-driven and passionate about system performance; experience in different monitoring and debugging techniques, such as StatsD, Prometheus, OpenTracing.
- Passionate about helping others and invested in the team’s success.
- Previous experience in AdTech is a plus.
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.