Vungle delivers engaging marketing experience to hundreds of millions of users around the global. Vungle is known for its performance-driven marketing strategies. The Platform team at Vungle focuses on a number of engineering challenges in delivering highly available, scalable infrastructure that powers Vungle’s core business, or building shared components across teams in areas like caching streaming, recommendations and more.
We’re looking for experienced smart creatives to help fortify our infrastructure at global scale. You will be joining to pioneer a few unstarted, strategic initiatives such as system observability, ephemeral resource management, stream processing framework, hot-path performance tuning, and many others.
You will be an outstanding fit if…
- You have built globally distributed caching solutions.
- You have designed and built system observability frameworks or instrumented distributed tracing frameworks like OpenTracing or OpenCensus.
- You display trustworthiness and build credibility quickly via empathy and clear communication with others.
- You have the desire to mentor engineers.
- You possess the desire to improve the ad experience for all mobile users.
- You have the drive to define and evangelize the future of image-, container-based and ever-evolving infrastructure at Vungle.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Data-driven and passionate about system observability and performance.
- Expertise in at least three of the following technologies:
- Distributed tracing
- gRPC and Protobuf
- Expertise in at least one of the following language in reading and development:
Nice to Have:
- Experience in other OOP languages e.g. NodeJS, Java, C/C++
- Istio, expertise in Cloud-native solutions in AWS or GCP: StackDriver, DynamoDB, Redshift, etc.
- Design and implement mission critical, high performance, and large scale services.
- Build robust, backward compatible APIs, tools, and libraries.
- Provide details, constructive contexts, technical specifications, and code reviews.
- Identify key performance bottleneck and build solutions for it.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with our product and engineering teams.
- Collect feedback from engineering teams and design future infrastructure products that aligns with business goals.
- Build and evangelize best practices across engineering teams.
- Explore opportunities to provide solutions that improve engineering excellence for multiple teams.
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Trusted by 60,000+ mobile apps worldwide, Vungle serves over 4 billion video views per month on 1 billion unique devices and is consistently top-rated in user quality by global performance indexes Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul and Singapore.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Platform Engineer, Infrastructure
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
Technical Consultant (Redwood City, CA)
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Experience Designer (m/f/d)
Software Engineer, Cloud Services Backend
HashiCorp, Remote US/UK/CANADA/NETHERLANDS/FRANCE/GERMANY
Visa, Bellevue WA, US
Cloudflare, Austin, Texas