Vungle's Platform team is the core to Vungle’s success. Our group is responsible for architecture and building our entire platform infrastructure that handles over a billion events per day and is growing exponentially. We’re an innovative engineering team, utilizing the latest technology in order to build efficient and high scale systems. If building and scaling low-latency, high-throughput systems is something that gets you excited, then we’d love to chat!
- Become familiar with core development and product release
- Contribute to Vungle’s codebase
- Lead or co-lead a feature (product or engineer) development
- Participate in inter-team projects
- Contribute to engineering roadmap planning
Technologies in use:
- Golang, NodeJS, Scala, Python
- Redis, Mongo, Kafka, Cassandra
- Jenkins/TravisCI, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCE
- The best candidates must have 6+ years of experience in software development.
- Interested in expanding your knowledge of emerging technologies.
- 4 - 6+ years programming Java or similar object-oriented language is a must.
- You are very data-driven and passionate about system performance; experience in different monitoring and debugging techniques, such as StatsD, Prometheus, OpenTracing.
- Ability to make conscious performance trade-offs and enjoy profiling a system; experience in pprof is a plus.
- Expertise in HTTP, TCP lifecycles
- Experience in RPC is a plus.
- Expertise in various concurrency patterns, systems, and interface designs.
- Built servers handling at least 500 qps per 1 core and 2gb memory.
- Excellent understanding of low-latency, high-throughput backend services.
- Expertise in developing in distributed systems, data structures, and architecture.
- Extremely motivated in problem-solving, finding the optimal solution to key business metrics.
- Golang is the preferred language but we are really looking for strong OOP.
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Search Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco
Cloud Software Architect
Vice President of Engineering
StudyBlue, San Francisco
Sr. QA Automation Engineer - Ad formats
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
AI/Machine Learning Senior Engineer (Java & Python)
Twilio, San Francisco, CA