Sales at Vungle:
Vungle is the leading in-app video advertising platform for mobile developers. Top publishers use Vungle to meet monetization goals with engaging, high-converting video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's superior, in-house creatives, HD video delivery and advanced targeting capabilities to reach and acquire new, high-quality consumer audiences worldwide. We are looking to build an organization that personifies the drive, initiative, and hustle that has made this company the success story it is today. Our Advertising and Publishing teams work closely with all of our partners to create and manage relationships that are long lasting and of high value. Our relationship to our advertisers and developers is crucial, and our team is fun, motivated, extremely resourceful and great at building relationships. This means maintaining regular, friendly and helpful contact with all of our partners; new and old.
Head of Sales, Japan
We are seeking a Tokyo-based, Sales Leader to drive growth for Vungle in Japan; to further develop our sizable growing sales team. Vungle has built a stellar industry reputation on the back of great service and technology. As Vungle’s Sales leader for Japan, you will be responsible for the growth and scale of Vungle’s growing business and set our team up for success long term.
- Work with Sales Leadership to continuously scale Japan’s sales strategy
- Recruit, lead and develop members of Vungle Japan’s Supply and Demand Sales teams
- Be fully responsible for growing revenue from Japanese advertisers and publishers
- Forecast revenue and budgets
- Build monthly and quarterly business performance reports.
- Daily contact with key clients in Japan, attending meetings together with sales team members.
- Craft a cross-functional strategy across local tech, marketing and creative resources.
- Develop deep relationships with key industry players such as domestic app stores and developers
- Native level language ability in Japanese
- Fluent in English
- Previous AdTech experience a major plus
- General management and operational experience
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Top interpersonal skills - work effectively with key internal and external decision makers.
- Strong strategic thinker
- Have previously held a position with revenue responsibility.
- A strong track record of excellence in sales and working with complex deals and clients.
- Ability to recruit the best sales staff and coach them to improve.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and forecasting.
- Track record of setting and meeting ambitious targets.
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Mobile application developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle's data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns for publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands, including Rovio, Zynga, Pandora, and Microsoft. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Singapore. For more information, visit www.vungle.com or follow the company on Twitter @Vungle
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.