Product Marketing at Vungle:
As the leader of Product Marketing, you will work across the company and the broader ecosystem to identify opportunities and help us take new products to market. You will have understanding of the advertising and mobile applications landscape, of competitive offerings, and customer needs, and will leverage qualitative and quantitative data to support product positioning. You are detail oriented and will roll up your sleeves to ensure that our products are successful for both us and our customers. You possess a background in product marketing, and the ability to communicate and coordinate with and influence a range of stakeholders including sales, business development & engineering teams. You will have a solid track record of bringing successful mobile products to market ideally within the ad technology & app ecosystem.
- Own the marketing plan for our new products and help us identify market opportunities for new initiatives
- Plan the Go To Market launch for our product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Be a market intelligence expert and develop quantitative & qualitative insights on the app ecosystem, our customers and their needs and our competition
- Develop the demand generation strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- Define core positioning and messaging for the products externally
- 8-10+ years of Product Marketing experience in a leadership role
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to drive vision and influence cross-functional teams.
- Solid track record of product marketing experience and demonstrated success in bringing to market commercially successful products
- Strong people management skills, including acquisition of talent, development and motivation of high-performance teams
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- BA/BS Degree, MBA Preferred
- Ability to define a compelling product, a path to market, and evangelize that vision within the organization and across the company
- Experience with business case development and scenario planning
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Communications Specialist
Warby Parker, New York, NY
French Field Marketing Manager - Paris
Qualtrics , Paris
General Manager, Australia
Social Media Marketing Manager
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Global Marketing Lead
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Marketing Sr Adviser Northern Europe
SonicWall, EMEA - UK or Ireland