Vungle's DSP (demand side platform) Platform team is a newly created team. The team will be responsible for architecting and building a new demand side platform infrastructure that handles over a billion events per day and is growing exponentially. We’re an innovative engineering team, utilizing the latest technology in order to build efficient and high scale systems. If building and scaling low-latency, high-throughput systems is something that gets you excited, then we’d love to chat!
- Become familiar with Vungle's business
- Become familiar with core development and product release
- Contribute to Vungle’s codebase
- Participate in inter-team projects
- Begin to develop career roadmap
Technologies in use:
- Golang, NodeJS, Scala, Python
- Redis, Mongo, Kafka, Cassandra
- Jenkins/TravisCI, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GCE, Github
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Understands efficient data structure
- Understands SQL and NoSQL
- Understands defensive programming
- Understands design patterns
- Write Unit, Integration, End to End Tests
- Interested in expanding your knowledge of emerging technologies
- You are very data-driven and passionate about system performance; making conscious performance trade-offs and enjoy profiling a system
- Have some knowledge of various concurrency patterns, system and interface designs, as well as scaling systems
- Good understanding of low-latency, high-throughput backend services
- Object-oriented programming or functional programming, problem-solving, data structures and system architecture experience
- Passionate about helping others and invest into the team’s success
Nice to have Experience:
- Previous professional experience writing in Golang, C/C++, Java, NodeJS, or Scala
- built servers handling at least 500 qps per 1 core and 2gb memory
- Knowledge on profiling and debugging distributed microservices
- Previous experience in ad tech
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Vungle is trusted by 50,000+ mobile apps worldwide with key developer and advertiser partners such as Supercell, King, Zynga, EA, Ubisoft, Smule, MZ, Google, Honda, Allstate, Procter and Gamble, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, and Nissan. Vungle serves 3+ billion video views per month on 350+ million unique devices and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, Crosslink Capital and SoftTech VC. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, and Seoul.
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER THE HIGHEST VALUE USERS THROUGH ENGAGING VIDEO ADS Advertisers depend on Vungle’s creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Want to learn more about Vungle? Visit Vungle's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Android Engineer
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Foundry Operations Paid Co-op
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Software Engineering Intern Summer 2018/2019 - Backend
Development Team Lead - (C.A.L.M.)
Executive Projekt Manager (m/w)
Android Developer (contract)